Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE Price Drop Orange OBC115 for sale
£385

[b]Price drop NOW £300 grab an absolute bargain! Cant go any less[/b]

Selling my trusty Orange OBC115 Cab, 400watts at 8ohms. Good condition, a couple of slight marks to the tolex but nothing major, complete with quality canvas Orange dust cover/protector. I bought this used and have had no problems at all with it, I have owned it for a couple of years. Been sat in my studio and gigged twice, downsized to an Orange SP212 as I have a spine problem and this wasn't helping, not a great weight but too much for me to lug about.

[b]Asking £300 [/b]which is a bargain, I paid £385 second hand and they were going for more than that. Prefer collection, but will deliver locally or meet half way if its not too far to travel, 25 mile ish is probably my limit., may travel further for fuel, but not silly distances.

[b]Buyer can arrange a courier and I will pack well if that is their preference[/b].

Orange OBC115 1x15 Bass Cab (500w)
Features: 18mm high density birch ply, 2 x parallel ¼” and Speakon input jacks, skid design feet.
Power Handling: 400 Watts
Speakers: 1 x Eminence Kappa 15
Impedance: 8 ohm
Unboxed Dimensions: H (cm) 52, W (cm) 62, D (cm) 46.5
Unboxed Weight: 29.5kg

This superb bass enclosure is made from 13 ply high density 18mm birch plywood, with tough skids on the base of the cabinet for enhanced stage protection. The skids also act to couple the enclosure to the floor, thereby increasing bass response. Internally, the enclosure is acoustically compartmented for strength and anti-vibration. The OBC115 is side-ported, allowing for speaker self-correction.

Need cash so no trades, gotta go taking up space

Edited by Stephen Houghton

If i got a second one I'd be in big trouble but...don't suppose you fancy a trade with cash my way for my ead 212? or have i asked this question already? I'm v tired from a long day driving so am easily confused...