Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Aguilar AG500

bassjamm

Hi guys,

Picked up an AG500 last week and i'm not 100% sure it's for me yet, so i thought i'd see if there's any interest...

It's the dual channel version and comes with the foot switch.

There's some very light scuffs on top, nothing out of the norm, nor too deep or of any concern.

I haven't got any pics yet, but as i say, it's feeler.

[b]SOLD[/b]

Thanks
Jamie

Edited by bassjamm

[quote name='bassjamm' post='242323' date='Jul 18 2008, 01:44 AM']Hi guys,

Picked up an AG500 last week and i'm not 100% sure it's for me yet, so i thought i'd see if there's any interest...

It's the dual channel version and comes with the foot switch.

There's some very light scuffs on top, nothing out of the norm, nor too deep or of any concern.

I haven't got any pics yet, but as i say, it's feeler.

Looking for [b]£570[/b] which is what it owes me after fuel and what not. I'm in Grantham, Lincs. if anyone wants to have a go on it.

Thanks
Jamie[/quote]

I saw that and wondered how it would compare to the Thunderfunk! Can you give any insight?

Aaaaargh!!! Just been seriously looking at Aguilar and this model head in particular - thats a good price too - would you be happy to post it? I take it its just the standalone rack head not in the sleeve thing they do?

:) (..hmmmm goes off to figure out if i can scrape up the readies for this........)

peace

c

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='242341' date='Jul 18 2008, 07:14 AM']I saw that and wondered how it would compare to the Thunderfunk! Can you give any insight?[/quote]

It's far punchier than the Thunderfunk and to me ears a lot more pleasant sounding. I find it easier to use than a TF, and it looks cooler :huh: It's hard to say though as it's been a while since i sold my Thunderfunk. But i know if i had to choose between the two i'd take the AG500 no questions!!!

[quote name='3V17C' post='242433' date='Jul 18 2008, 10:04 AM']Aaaaargh!!! Just been seriously looking at Aguilar and this model head in particular - thats a good price too - would you be happy to post it? I take it its just the standalone rack head not in the sleeve thing they do?

:) (..hmmmm goes off to figure out if i can scrape up the readies for this........)

peace

c[/quote]

Yeah i can post it at the buyers expense. Although i'd rather sort out some kind of meet up with fuel costs covered or some arrangement. I'm a bit funny about shipping stuff if i can avoid it.

And yes, it's just the amp and the foot switch, no sleeve nor any rack.

J

These are truly fantastic amps, I have th SC version and it's never let me down in any situation yet; from large halls to intimate jazz. It has really thunderous lows, the deep switch on the babies takes your bass one lower!! This is a good price for it too!
Join the club, you wont regret it!! In fact, I think you should hold onto it and give it a chance Jamie!
Craig

[quote name='stonecoldbass' post='242596' date='Jul 18 2008, 12:16 PM']These are truly fantastic amps, I have th SC version and it's never let me down in any situation yet; from large halls to intimate jazz. It has really thunderous lows, the deep switch on the babies takes your bass one lower!! This is a good price for it too!
Join the club, you wont regret it!! In fact, I think you should hold onto it and give it a chance Jamie!
Craig[/quote]

Thanks Craig...

It's not that i don't like the amp at all, i love it...but i've decided that at the moment i need the money more than the amp.

Still interested in yours though if you want to do a deal on my Ampeg mate!