Why become a member? ×

TRADED Fodera Yin Yang Standard.
£3500

JazzBassfreak

Well what can I say, I suppose a start would be...I'm not in any rush or in dire need to get rid of my beloved Fodera.

HOWEVER.

As most of you know I'm an absolute gear freak and after a change in musical direction + getting in a band FINALLY, I figured I'd bung her up here just to see if anyone has what I'm after on offer, this Fodera is a beaut, and I'd feel guilty if I even thought of taking it to one of my gigs. (It would be a headless bass by the end of the evening) I bought it from bassgear in Feb and it's never been gigged in my hands and has barely come out the case since I bought my Bongo bass. It's an absolute cracker but seems to rarely come out of the case because I have taken preference to my Dingwall and my Jazzes again recently which both seem to surphise.

Now as I said I'm after these specific instruments in a trade/part ex with cash my way afraid I'm not interested in much else, either way there's going to have to be cash my way unfortunately! Here's what I'm after:

Sadowsky NYC custom 4 strings preferably, also with a nice top too, but 5's considered too.

Alembics:
Europa 5 string
Élan 5 string

Spoiler 4 string 24 fret
Persuader 4 string 24 fret.

I'm mainly after a black Alembic but pm me and I'll have look!

Vintage Fender Jazz basses

Would part ex for a MM Premier Dealer Network Stingray but that is the whole reason for the decided re-sale.

The Fodera doesn't get used much in my hands and just literally sits in case until dust gathers on the locks. I'd rather see it go to someone who will use it as their main bass and gig it rather than me use it once in a while.

Edited by JazzBassfreak

There are a few scuffs here and there but nothing noticeable really.

It also uses an EMG solderless pickup system which at the minute I have an open pole in the jazz position. But I will change this out for a sale, Aswell as the Fodera case and candy. Located in Burton on Trent staffs.

Edited by JazzBassfreak

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1400536512' post='2454843']
These really are great basses - loads of tonal options and just a delight to play!
[/quote]

Yup! Not particularly selling or wanting to get rid really. But if my dream bass comes along eh maybe! It seems black Alembics are quite hard to come by these days. Especially 5 strings!

• 2 months later...