Why become a member? ×

Marshall novelty bass stack
£150

lushuk

[size=4]Hi guys, this just sits under a bin liner in my bedroom and I just don't get time to use it so I've decided to move it on, Its a Marshal micro stack, [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#141414]It is 30 watt head and two single 10" cabs with celestian drivers, they were made from 87 until 91 and sound ok for what they are, can't say its a giging stack more a bedroom/practise/novelty type of thing! the last one i saw on ebay went for a taj under £250, my unit needs some of the pots cleaning or changing due to lack of use i guess so therefore ill take £150, collection would be best or arrange a courier at your risk, generally the vinyl is in great shape with no rips/tears with mentioning and the [/color][/font][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#141414]rivets are not shiny anymore. If you are into the rock/marshall type thing this is for you, any questions please ask away! [/color][/font][/size]

Edited by lushuk

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' timestamp='1400524070' post='2454651']
Times are hard bump . Where are you based?
[/quote]

That's why chucked it on cheap ....... Or so I thought..........I'm in Derby

• 2 weeks later...