Why become a member? ×

USA 2005 G & L SB-2 for sale.
£850

BaggyMan

G & L SB-2 US model, 2005 (april) (amended after checking the neck pocket).

With Certificate of Authenticity, G & L fitted flight case (some slight damage to one of the feet)[list]
[*]BODY: Alder
[*]NECK: Hard Rock Maple
[*]FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, 21 frets
[*]NECK RADIUS: 12" (304.8 mm)
[*]NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 1/2" (38.1 mm)
[*]BRIDGE: G&L Saddle Lock with chrome-plated brass saddles
[*]PICKUPS: G&L Magnetic Field split coil humbucking pickup in center position, with G&L Magnetic Field single coil in bridge position
[*]CONTROLS: One volume control for each pickup, no tone control
[*]COLOUR: Pearl White, Tortoise Pickguard
[/list]
Jazz like profile neck, Passive J-P pickup layout.

Neck refinished in Nitro cellulose (not the face of headstock, logo etc left intact) , plays great, sounds great, totally unmarked, perfect in fact.

I love this bass but I have been a player collector for many years and I have bought a new TRBX505, so one of the others has to go, if I had the spare cash it would be staying..

[attachment=162590:sb-2 1.JPG][attachment=162591:sb-2 3.JPG][attachment=162592:sb-2 2.JPG]

Edited by BaggyMan

• 2 weeks later...

Just weighed it on the good ol' bathroom scales (and myself...must go on a diet :blush: ) and it in the 8 to 9lbs area. Its slightly smaller bodied than a p bass/stingray so a tad lighter.

[quote name='Calex' timestamp='1401652266' post='2465597']
Aaaghh just so tempting, so now how could I get it past she who must be obeyed :-)
[/quote]
It's father's day soon. I'd make use of that :lol:
Give £400 pocket money each to my kids and accidentally leave this advert on the computer screen. Risky but could work!