Why become a member? ×

Any news from IronEther?

elephantgrey

Has anyone heard from them recently? I know that there was some troubles, and that they lost a few people so where struggling to catch up to orders (and posibly just before releasing new/updated pedals?). Does anyone know the state of there backlog?

They must have been not taking orders for about 6 months now. I am starting to worner if they are just swamped with backorders, or if they are actualy going to start taking them again?

Any news would be greatly apreciated. I've been sitting on the money for a Frantabit since just after they stopped taking orders and still am really GASing for one.

Not sure what is happening with their business model. I think all of the dealers they had dropped them, I believe due to a costing issue, and following this a new potential flagship pedal was released with a quite obvious flaw. A bit odd, but hope they get things sorted as they are cracking pedals.

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1399314707' post='2443068']
Not sure what is happening with their business model.
[/quote]

As far as I could read the main reason for not taking orders is that he had some health issues exactly at the time when he released Subterranea. So his order backlog has grown up.

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1399318236' post='2443124']
I thought they only ever sold direct?

Anyway, here's the thread for you: http://www.talkbass.com/threads/iron-ether-status.1070657/
[/quote]

No UK dealers, but several us ones, including prymaxevintage.com. Bought all mine from them bar the sub.