Why become a member? ×

SOLD Squier Medium Scale (32") Precision Bass
£350

benebass

Hi - I'm reluctantly putting my white / rosewood Squier Medium (32") Scale Precision up for sale.

You don't see too many of these about over in Britain - it's a slightly scaled-down Precision that's no longer being made. It's a Japanese E Series, which means it was built somewhere between 1981 & 1984. There are a couple of dings, but it's in pretty good shape for a 30 year old bass!

It came to me with a white scratchplate, but since I've had it the Bass Doc has set it up, built a tortoise shell scratchplate & installed a chrome bridge cover. I'll throw the white plate in with the sale. It's currently strung with Status flats, which give it a classic thump.

I don't have a case, so I'm aiming to do a face-to-face deal - I'm based in Newcastle upon Tyne. Give me a shout if you want any more pics or have any questions.

[attachment=161346:IMG_20140426_105336457.jpg][attachment=161347:IMG_20140426_105356119_HDR.jpg][attachment=161348:IMG_20140426_105527441_HDR.jpg]

Cheers,

B.

Edited by benebass

Hi - been asked a couple of questions so I thought I'd share them here. The finish has faded to more of a vintage white colour & the weight is quite light - between 7-8lb on our old bathroom scales.

Nut width is 1.65" - the neck isn't slim like a Jazz, but is very comfortable.

Cheers,

B.

[quote name='kristo' timestamp='1398800747' post='2437785']
Any interest in a sunburst Squier Vintage Modified Mustang bass plus cash?
[/quote]

Hi Kristo - thanks for the offer, but I'm not really looking for another short scale at the mo.

Cheers,

B.