Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass inc. Hard Case [SOLD]
£230

Austin1303

This is now SOLD.

Hi, I have my Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass up for sale.

This is a reluctant sale but I have just bought a Fender Jazz, also I am getting married this summer and although I prioritized, there was no interest in the other half so this will have to go instead.

I bought this brand new about two years ago and have rehearsed and gigged with it up until buying my Jazz last month. I believe that the Vintage Modified series are some of the best offerings from Squier and this is reflected by their Seymour Duncan designed pickups and lovely natural finish.

The essentials are:[list]
[*]Glossy natural finish with black scratch-plate (unfortunately the black shows up the scratches more than usual)
[*]Maple neck and fingerboard (small dye mark next to ninth fret from factory, see photo)
[*]4 string, 21 frets
[*]Passive Duncan designed pickups
[*]Volume and tone controls
[/list]
I always look after my gear as best as possible but I will admit it has had the odd small knock when gigging in tight spaces, but this has always been followed by a brief inspection to check it's all okay. Also please note that the fender strap-lock pins seen in the photos have been swapped back for the original pins and are not included in the sale.

I had this bass set up at a music shop last summer before I recorded with it and it has recently been re-strung.

I hope someone can give this lovely bass a home, it's a fantastic bass for the money and the pickups sound great for it's price range. Any questions, please ask.

I am looking for £200 including the shaped hard case and I'm more than happy to post the bass for an additional £20, refunding the difference if it costs less. I am based in Suffolk and open to sensible offers...

Cheers,
Austin

Edited by Austin1303

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...