Why become a member? ×

sd curlee bass, through neck dual p object of interest

Interesting, you hardly ever see these, and the licensed Hondo (Korean, likely) versions are way more common than the US originals.

Not a through-neck, though, these are actually bolt-on with a very long heel/tenon section that (as far as I remember) the pickups are mounted onto.

I have growing GAS for a 2xP bass (probably the only pup configuration I've never owned) and this isn't helping! If I was in bass-buying mode I'd be all over this, a properly rare & unusual vintage bass for what I think is a highly reasonable price, considering how uncommon they are.

Jon.

[quote name='Bassassin' timestamp='1398090153' post='2430292']
Interesting, you hardly ever see these, and the licensed Hondo (Korean, likely) versions are way more common than the US originals.

Not a through-neck, though, these are actually bolt-on with a very long heel/tenon section that (as far as I remember) the pickups are mounted onto.

I have growing GAS for a 2xP bass (probably the only pup configuration I've never owned) and this isn't helping! If I was in bass-buying mode I'd be all over this, a properly rare & unusual vintage bass for what I think is a highly reasonable price, considering how uncommon they are.

Jon.
[/quote]

I have a 2xp Thunder II with xlr input that I could be tempted to trade for one of your goodies :)

[quote name='chaypup' timestamp='1398097638' post='2430420']
I have a 2xp Thunder II with xlr input that I could be tempted to trade for one of your goodies :)
[/quote]

Hmm - consider me interested... B) Any particular goody you have in mind?

J.