Why become a member? ×

FS: Trace Elliot 1153 cabinet

Merton

Trace Elliot 1153 speaker cabinet for sale - SOLD pending the usual :)

200W, 8 ohms.

Reasonable cosmetic condition, certainly not excellent coz the carpet is a little ragged in a few small places (might take a razor to it!) but structurally and sonically it's perfect :huh:

It's the bottom cab:

(er, did I say it's the bottom cab... :huh: )

As you can see it has had some castors fitted which is lovely but this is one the lighter end of the TE scale!

Selling because I'm going to build a 1x15 cab to match the one in my V-Type combo at some point in the next month or so, now I've got access to a workshop where I can finish various projects I've started (yes Kev, that includes yours :huh: )!

[i](EDIT): Shipping is extra, I estimate about £40 with insurance.[/i] I'm near Jct 8 of the M25 but could arrange to meet within reasonable distance if preferred.

Edited by Merton

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='240632' date='Jul 16 2008, 09:38 AM']Was it this cab you used when I saw your gig at The Crow's Nest last month? Because if it was it sounding great!

Good luck with the sale...[/quote]

Certainly was - cheers! There is a part of me worried that the rig sounds great already so why change it, but getting a second cab identical to the first makes lots of sense after reading all the posts from Alex and Bill!

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='240632' date='Jul 16 2008, 09:38 AM']P.S. Nice bass! :)[/quote]
Hehehe :huh:

[quote name='Rayman' post='240696' date='Jul 16 2008, 10:50 AM']...........and I see your EQ is set flat, I must take note :huh: .

Bargain cab for that price. I'd have it myself, but I've already got one![/quote]

:huh:

Cheers, hope you get on better with your rig this Friday :)

[quote name='Merton' post='240664' date='Jul 16 2008, 10:12 AM']Certainly was - cheers! There is a part of me worried that the rig sounds great already so why change it, but getting a second cab identical to the first makes lots of sense after reading all the posts from Alex and Bill!

Hehehe :)[/quote]
Just noticed the really bad grammar in my last post?? Must have been something in the Cornflakes :huh:

Thought so! That 1x15 was really pumping it out... Lovely!

[quote name='lowhand_mike' post='240784' date='Jul 16 2008, 12:34 PM']:) wheres the bonus from work when you need one,

and just round the m25 too.[/quote]
I'm not in a huge rush so if you want it but need to wait a month or two it's yours :huh:

[quote name='Wayward-Wanderer' post='243176' date='Jul 19 2008, 02:00 AM']Is this for the whole rig or just for the 1x15? The picture is abit misleading if it is the latter[/quote]
Just the 1x15 - it does say so in the thread title and right below the picture!

I can't get another picture at the mo coz it's in my band's storage place, but will try tomorrow. :)

[quote name='Merton' post='243981' date='Jul 20 2008, 07:14 PM']This better? :)

[attachment=11016:DSC00025.JPG]

(sorry for its size, not on my PC and there seems to be f**k all imaging software on here!)[/quote]
Yes!

Have a free BUMP....