Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

AXON AX 100 MKII guitar - midi converter.. SOLD PENDING USUAL

tanuki

Hi

Just putting this up here briefly before going to evilbay, as a special basschat incentive the sale includes a Roland GK2b bass midi pickup and a long GK cable so it has everything you need to get started on midi bass!

I’m selling my axon guitar to midi converter, having tried the Roland gi20 before settling on this unit I found the axon to be far more reliable tracking wise, especially on bass.. Also there is a lot more functionality in this unit with the ability to separate the fretboard into several playing zones. You can assign a different sound to each string or only have samples kick in when you play in the higher register etc..
I used this unit to run VSTis on my laptop and the results were great and reliable in a live situation...The unit is in excellent condition and comes with a European power supply, I will throw in a euro to uk converter and a Roland GK cable..
Here is the technical blurb..

The AXON AX 100 MKII is an ultra-fast guitar-to-MIDI controller in a single-unit rack size. Features an early-recognition system which evaluates the impulses from the strings as soon as they are picked and converts them into values for pitch, dynamics and length. A 32-bit RISC processor makes it possible, opening up a whole new world of music to the guitarist. The AXON AX 100 MKII has 128 Presets, and over 500 Sounds. With the 12 play area zones, the AXON AX 100 MKII even makes your guitar multitimbral - you can play different instruments by splitting the fretboard, strings or pick position!

AXON AX 100 MKII Features

* Extremely fast guitar-to-MIDI controller with impulse early-recognition system
* Compatible with electric and acoustic guitars and electric basses
* Automatic pick position recognition
* 12 play area zones
* 128 programmable presets
* 32-bit RISC processor
* Built-in tuner
* Arpeggiator
* Over 500 high-quality sounds (GM and XG-sound compatible)
* 10 drum kits and one SFX kit

This is a great unit for bass or guitar, you will not be disappointed!

offers around £280 with pickup and cable.

Edited by tanuki