Why become a member? ×

TRADED, FS: Warwick Infinity NT 2005

Sean.Robinson

Hi, reposting this as I've moved from feeler to for sale. The bass is in great condition and is a great bass to play however i am pursuing a Shuker custom build and i must get the money from somewhere. As i say this is a very reluctant sale as the bass is perfect for me, great sound, great feel, however i do want to add MIDI as an option and a tremolo and doing this to this bass would only deface it and so im going to pursue a custom build, which if you read the spec in the build diaries you will see is very much influenced by this bass, in particular the neck profile.

The bass was made in 2005 and i paid £2400 for it, so I'm looking to sell for around £1500.

[b]PRICE DROP; £1200 o.n.o.
[/b]

For some aditional information on the bass, here is the spec from it;

Neck-Through Design
Available as 4, and 5-string
Left-handed and fretless version available at no additional charge
Hollow Ovangkol body with either a AAA-Flamed Maple or AAA-Birdseye Maple top
F-Holes carved into top
Flamed Maple or Birdseye Maple neck
Rosewood fingerboard
Scale length: 34" (long scale)
24 frets
Active MEC J/TJ pickups
Actvie MEC 3-band electronics
Finishes: Natural Oil Finish
Warwick tuners
2-piece Warwick bridge
Warwick security locks
Black hardware
Just-A-Nut III
Weight: 8.38 lbs.(4-string), 9.5 lbs. (5-string)

Here are some pictures of the bass and i will post more if requested:

Any Questions, please feel free to ask.

Edited by Sean.Robinson

That's a very pretty bass, I bet it sounds sublime. Do you really what to loose more than a grand on a bass, because you will have to drop the price a bit more before you get any interest. I couldn't loose that much, it would break my heart to let a bass that exquisite go.
I can't understand why Warwick prices have been hit so badly, this bass is worth every penny of what you are asking, very best of luck, type bump.

Hi, the Infinity gets a great slapping tone in my opinion, howerver it isnt a style i play often and i dont know really how best to describe it.

This said if you goto [url="http://www.bassplayer.tv/"]http://www.bassplayer.tv/[/url] click 'artist features' and look for 'Norwood Fisher' he plays an Infinity, so that should give you a great demonstration of the sound.

Hope this helps
Sean

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' post='242231' date='Jul 17 2008, 10:26 PM']hi there
just wondered what these are like for tone / slapping etc
regards
ziggy.[/quote]

Edited by Sean.Robinson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

[quote name='Sean.Robinson' post='263509' date='Aug 16 2008, 10:28 AM']Im at £1200, im not going any lower, after talking to others on the forum theyve said it needed a price drop so hopefully this will be enough.[/quote]
hi i know its been a long time since the last post but i thought it would be a long shot asking :)
just wondering if you still had the bass for sale because if so i have £1200 cash in hand, im 17 and going to icmp and have been saving for a long time
:rolleyes: thanks ross