Why become a member? ×

Fender Nate Mendel SIG. P Bass short term bargain B
£500

thebuckets

Picked this up from Basskitcase on this forum just before Xmas. Totally awesome P bass that has reignited my p bass love so much that I'm selling it!
Only selling cos I've fallen for a USA standard in my fav colour combo but don't have the funds.

Top quality Mex roadworn p bass (well documented how good these are) with the slimmer 70s profile neck, badass2 bridge, factory straplocks and Seymour Duncan QP pups.
Finished in a factory aged CAR over gold undercoat nitro finish this has a well balanced light ash body. Very comfortable all round top quality p bass.
All case candy and second Foo fighters neck plate, hang tags etc present and comes in fender gig bag.

Passing on for the bargain price I paid 475 (not a penny more or less. I got a bargain and am willing to pass that on to another genuine BCer please don't take it to sell on) plus 25 uk postage total £500 delivered

Can't post pics from my tablet so here's a drop box link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/08q6lva2qppwe9u/axNKxO1_9e

[quote name='marcus bell' timestamp='1394150003' post='2388605']
I wish I could afford this right now!
[/quote]
Go on treat yourself;-)

Forgot to mention if no quick sale I'll prob withdraw and keep. It won't be a hard decision. Likewise if the P I'm eyeing up goes. Sorry mods can't workout how to edit my add to remove the capital B in the title (typo)

Mine def. Looks gold in the Areas where the roadworn wear is. I had read that CAR was Leos fav. Colour and that silver gave the better sparkle through the top coat. Think gold was cheaper paint and falls right with the cost saving going on at fender in the early 70s. (No doubt someone on here will have the answer) Seems like a really good reproduction of an early 70s P at a fraction of the cost.

[quote name='thebuckets' timestamp='1394182266' post='2388706']

Go on treat yourself;-)

Forgot to mention if no quick sale I'll prob withdraw and keep. It won't be a hard decision. Likewise if the P I'm eyeing up goes. Sorry mods can't workout how to edit my add to remove the capital B in the title (typo)
[/quote]

If I had the money it would be a no brainer :)