Why become a member? ×

SOLD

I bought this off bass_ferret a couple of months ago and I realise it's headroom that goes way off the scale for what I need. It's not left my bedroom.

Here's a pic:
[attachment=10608:ebs212.JPG]

Looking for £400 + postage.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by WishICouldWalk

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='235977' date='Jul 9 2008, 06:36 PM']I can guarantee this cab will take stupid watts and make stupid decibels.

First cab I had where I gave up before the cab did.

You can turn it down though :)[/quote]

I know what you mean about turning it down but it makes me feel like the old codger who splashes out a Suzuki GSXR1000 and then observes the speed limit!

[quote name='WishICouldWalk' post='235997' date='Jul 9 2008, 07:11 PM']I know what you mean about turning it down but it makes me feel like the old codger who splashes out a Suzuki GSXR1000 and then observes the speed limit![/quote]
Old codgers get BMW K1200LTs :)

You could try a PM to Levelitup as he wanted the cab when he bought my HD350. He does not post often.

[quote name='Charla' post='236906' date='Jul 10 2008, 09:44 PM']I'd buy this, but I live in Northumberland, so it would be a bit of a journey to pick it up; would you consider posting?

Charla[/quote]
I suppose if there's no one near the South Coast who's up for creating earthquakes in the next couple of weeks, I'll have to reconsider the local stance. Will update the posting as and when.

The posting options with cabs are pretty good these days.. I've bought and sold a number of large cabs over the last 2 years and always used APC and they've been great!

Definitely worth considering I'd say, especially if you have someone interested as it seems you do....

Good luck with it!

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='236967' date='Jul 10 2008, 11:21 PM']The posting options with cabs are pretty good these days.. I've bought and sold a number of large cabs over the last 2 years and always used APC and they've been great!

Definitely worth considering I'd say, especially if you have someone interested as it seems you do....

Good luck with it![/quote]

Cheers for the tip - I'll look them up.

[quote name='bigd1' post='237103' date='Jul 11 2008, 09:56 AM']Just out of interest what weight is this cab ?

Thanks BIGd[/quote]

According to the website, 24kg.

Here is the link:
[url="http://www.ebs.bass.se/2007/neo212.htm"]http://www.ebs.bass.se/2007/neo212.htm[/url]

[quote name='paulbuzz' post='242837' date='Jul 18 2008, 04:01 PM']Definitely interested, but too far away (Devon) for pickup - do you have any idea yet what the postage costs might be...?

Alternatively, any possibility of a midway meeting...?[/quote]
Unfortunately, I'm not in possesion of 4 wheeled transport at the mo'. I looked at Parcelforce's site and it looks like postage will be £30-£35.