Why become a member? ×

Various Bass Parts ALL SOLD!
£95

I have a few parts to part with. All prices will included postage. I can take pics of anything if required, just let me know.

1 x Rosewood Mighty Mite neck with Fender decals, loaded with Wilkinson tuners. GONE! By no means pristine, underneath the tuners there is some routing to accomodate the rivets that come on some tuners. Currently has half a screw in the heel as the top sheared off. That's what happens when you use cheapy screws that come on a Sue Ryder P i suppose! I don't think removal would pose any problems to someone with a set of mole grips, I just don't happen to own a pair!

1 x Sue Ryder P neck. Maple board. complete with original tuners!!! GONE!

1 x P bass pickup. I bought this from eBay. It came out of an 80s Jazz Bass special (the original model that Duff McAgan used). It's a fantastic P pickup. Slightly large pole pieces than a standard P. Really very nice indeed. GONE!

1 x KiOgon P bass Wiring Loom + flat topped knurled chrome knobs + B/W/B WD Music precision pickguard + screws. Area around the neck pocket has been enlarged a little bit, so this may be no use. GONE!

1 x Dark blue Sue Ryder P bass body, with bridge and neck plate. GONE!

1 x chrome P bass bridge cover with screws. GONE!

Edited by allighatt0r