Why become a member? ×

**************SOLD***************SOLD**************SOLD************
£450

mart3442

[u][b]Lovely one of a kind fretless made by the North Wests Paul Everson.[/b][/u]

[b]Think this Bass was advertised on here a few years back. I bought in a private sale in 2011.[/b]
[b]I do know the Bass was made in March 2010. Heres some specs from the man himself:[/b]

[b]"A fretless 35" scale, this instrument features a unusually narrow neck (36mm wide at the nut and about 19mm thick at first fret) and a custom made humbucker from Bulldog.[/b]
[b]The woods are African Walnut for the body, maple and ebony neck,figured french walnut, ebony and brass trim".[/b]

[b]It has a hand wound custom humbucker by Bulldog pickups . Its passive with Vol/tone and a humbucker/single coil switch.[/b]
[b]Its a bolt on neck, silky smooth finish on body and neck, the E on the headstock is inlaid brass, as are the sidemarkers.[/b]
[b]Excellent condition all round except for the wooden bridge surround which has a split, and there are some scratches near the bottom strap button.[/b]
[b]This bass retailed for over £800 in this spec in 2010[/b]

[b]£450 or may trade for something interesting. Comes with hard case.[/b]

Edited by mart3442

Hi all

Just to say that whoever buys the bass if they post me the split surround ( sounds like it's the scratch plate) then I'll repair it free of charge - get in touch here or email me on [email protected]

Bargain at £450 btw - almost tempted to buy it back myself - if anyone wants any further info on the Bass drop me a line, I think I may even have some in construction pics somewhere

Regards Paul

• 2 months later...