Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttles

Ham fisted Bass

Yeah.. I'd be interested to hear what ppl think now they have 'em.......
I was the guy who ended up with the ex-demo [b]neopak 3.5[/b].... I'm well pleased with it, though for a moment I was worried that it might be a bit underpowered... but to be honest it kicks it out as much as my T-max did (& that was 500w into 4ohms)
I guess the neopak is similar to the shuttle 6, EQ wise anyway.... it was pretty cool when I plugged in with everything flat...(& I'm glad it's not as compact as the shuttles!... my failing eyesight needs bigger knobs, these days!) but I reckon I'll still be tweaking it from gig to gig for some time..... :)

[quote name='Ham fisted Bass' post='233846' date='Jul 6 2008, 11:14 PM']I recieved a newsletter email recently from Bass Direct.

From this I believe that the Shuttles are in; is this the case? If so what are the first impressions?

I have the 6.0 and have been 'knocking seven bells out of it' for the past 6 weeks. FWIW I prefer the Markbass R500 and above that the Boogie Walkabout.

Anyone?[/quote]

There is a big thread (and a few smaller ones) over on TB about the GB's

[quote name='Ham fisted Bass' post='238636' date='Jul 13 2008, 05:28 PM']Er..Yes. The point was that there was a significant delay for a lot of people who pre ordered a Shuttle - Now that they have arrived I was interested in first impressions. There was a keen sense of anticipation amongst members and as I remember a light hearted suggestion of a 'support group' due to the delay.[/quote]

But these people over on TB do have them and are using them.
Is that not what you are looking for?

[quote name='Ham fisted Bass' post='238695' date='Jul 13 2008, 07:25 PM']In a word - No. I have a 6.0 but in mid May there were a number of [u]BC members[/u] (like bass ferret) who had pre ordered shuttles and were eagerly anticipating their arrival; after taking a break from BC, I (perhaps wrongly) wondered what [u]these[/u] members now thought of them, after a few weeks of living with / use.[/quote]

Ah, so its only certain people here that you were asking?
I see now.

[quote name='Ham fisted Bass' post='238705' date='Jul 13 2008, 07:36 PM']Excellent.[/quote]

Still not sure why others experience isnt relevent but you have your reasons.

I guess it might be an idea to re word your threa title but as youve already explained i guess its clear now.