Why become a member? ×

Fender Strings Are...

discreet

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1392225745' post='2366203']
Thank you for ending my ordeal before I sacrificed whatever is left of my dignity and[i] really [/i] started begging people to buy them.
[/quote]

Thanks for the two quid, mate. Is there anything else you have for sale that you'd like me to start a thread about?

[quote name='doctorbass' timestamp='1392200681' post='2365793']
I used to like the 9050M flats. I believe they're now made by D'Addario, which make them Chromes more or less.....
[/quote]
Less rather than more ... D'Addario make strings to order for other people ... they don't merely give away the strings they already make.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1392229788' post='2366261']
Thanks for the two quid, mate. Is there anything else you have for sale that you'd like me to start a thread about?
[/quote]

It's the least I could do. I just hope you spend that money on food and not another bottle of cheap cider :D . This weather is way too wet and cold to be sitting in the park .

As it happens ( unfortunate term of phrase nowadays post- Jimmy Saville) I actually have a load of Ernie Ball Super Slinkies that I have realised I am never likely to use. If you could start a similar thread proclaiming the joys of Ernie Ball strings around the beginning of next week I would be very grateful , and may even see my way clear to lending you some more items from my collection of Bonnie Langford-orientated memorabilia by way of a reward.

Don't worry though , I will get the O.K from your warden at the hostel and the Probation Service before I actually post anything out to you,especially after what happened last time. :ph34r:

[quote name='EssentialTension' timestamp='1392230615' post='2366272']
Less rather than more ... D'Addario make strings to order for other people ... they don't merely give away the strings they already make.
[/quote]

+1

Most American-made string brands are indeed manufactured by either D'Addario, La Bella or, more often than not, GHS. Those manufacturers usually do , however, collaborate with individual brands like Fender or whoever to create a product for them which is distinct, with its' own character.