Why become a member? ×

Amplitube custom shop / Cubase SE

Roger2611

I brought something or other a while back and Amplitube Custom Shop and T Racks came as part of the bundle, I installed both on my PC, however when I fire up Cubase T racks is in my effects folder but Amplitube is not, I have tried dropping Amplitube into my VST folder with no success, I have done a search for any files associated and found the DLL file which again I have put in the VST folder and still nothing.....I have run out of ideas.

Amplitube opens as a stand alone device but not in Cubase

Can anyone advise please

I think I had this same issue with Pro Tools a while back. I found a solution for it - can't remember what it was - but I seem to think it may have been either the IK Multimedia or Avid forums. Although you're using Cubase, it may well be that the solution for Pro Tools works also for Cubase.

I seem to recall it having something to do with the directory in which everything was saved?

Edited by M-Bass-M

Have you done an updated re-scan in Cubase ?

Or maybe uninstall Amplitude, then when doing a new install,
during installation direct it to the Cubase VST folder, rather than it's suggested path.
Sometimes (with some software) just manually moving DLL does not always work.