Why become a member? ×

Selling advice

omikin

Hi there. This might be a topic that gets closed down immediately due to the "no R***********s" rule, but I wanted some advice.

I've bought and sold several things on here and found it to be without exception a pleasant and safe process. However, I now need to sell something that I can't sell on here, and I would ideally like to avoid ebay. Now I know there are several guitar forums, but I don't know which ones are any good, so I wondered if anyone here had any advice about alternative locations for this sort of thing? I'm going to try the Leeds Music Forum, but would like to cast my net a little wider.

As I say - if the above breaches forum rules then please remove it immediately! Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1391527345' post='2358158']
Dont think its a problem to [i]mention [/i]Rickenbackers in passing, just dont try and sell one.(Mods correct me if I'm wrong)
[/quote]

Any Rick content is cool whether it be pictures, discussions or whatever. As long as it's not a sale or a link to one :)