Why become a member? ×

Now Sold - Yamaha RBX765a
£170

BobVbass

Hi All,

So with great excitement and after a lot of looking I bought this last month but I can't get on with it - it's just too "not a P Bass" for me :(

Anyway, so it's a Yamaha RBX 765a active five string in really mint condition - there's a few fine scratches to the front but they won't show on the photos and a very tiny dink by the battery compartment.

I've given it a setup since I've had it and it plays really nicely, low action, intonation is spot on, no crackles or buzzes has Schaller strap locks as well.

The sound is great really deep clear piano sounding B string, lots of attack and slap if you need it - great bass aned brilliant quality just not a muddy precision like what I want ;)

Comes with a bit of thin cover or I might be able to sort you out an old gig bag if you need it.

I'd prefer it if it was collected but I expect we can sort out postage somehow if that's the only option

pics:

[attachment=154142:$_1.JPG]

[attachment=154143:$_1 (1).JPG]

[attachment=154144:$_58.JPG]

Edited by BobVbass

This is the 5 string version of the RBXJM1. All that's missing is the sexy inlay and the sexy flame top! Really,really incredible build quality and if I had the spare cash I'd be all over this.

Good luck with the sale and very disappointed that it hasn't shifted yet.

Truckstop