Why become a member? ×

Bergantino EX112ER with Berg cover: ***SOLD***
£380

Etienne

Hi everyone,

After recently acquiring another one of these fine cabs in a trade with my good mate Jake (AKA jc_riffs), I have come to my senses and realised that owning three EX112ERs is just plain silly :rolleyes:, so I've decided to move one on.
This particular cab for sale is the earlier version of the ER, which has a rubberised strap handle on the top of the cab (instead of the later version's side-mounted recessed metal handle).

EDIT: Just to clarify, this is definitely the deeper ER cab, despite it saying 'EX112' on the back panel!

It's in great condition both inside and out- just some minor scuffing to the plastic corners from being loaded/unloaded at gigs. I have carefully removed and stored the logo badge in a safe place since owning the cab- it will of course be included in the sale, and can be easily reattached if desired. [b]EDIT: Badge has now been reattached to the cab.[/b]

The padded Berg cover has done a great job of keeping the carpet pristine, and is in very good condition too. I recently used this particular cab with my Mesa Walkabout head for a mate's album session, and it sounded amazing!

Power handling is 350W @ 8ohms, but I'd suggest that's a pretty conservative rating- it can certainly put out a lot of sound with the right amp pushing it!

Height: 15 3/4" or 40cm
Width: 18 1/2" or 47cm
Depth: 15" or 38cm
Weight: 40lbs or 18.1KG

I'm after[b] [s]£380[/s] [s]£370[/s] £360 [/b]for this, which includes packing and shipping within the UK mainland. No offers please!

EDIT: SOLD (pending payment)- thanks for looking!

Etienne :)

Edited by Etienne

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm gigging in Nottingham tomorrow night, then staying at my parent's place near Milton Keynes on Sunday- I can bring this along with me for any interested parties in those areas or along the route... let me know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Etienne' timestamp='1394967238' post='2397107']
Bump- buy this along with the IP112ER also for sale on here and be amp GAS free! :)
[/quote]

Good advice

I really wanted to buy this cab t do just that but alas not enough money and not using the rig enough :( got me thinking now!

Edited by lee650

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1395487468' post='2402940']
If I can sell my Spector, I'll definatley have this and be amp gas free :)
[/quote]
Good plan! :)
[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1395494996' post='2403029']
dimensions?
[/quote]

Height: 15 3/4" or 40cm
Width: 18 1/2" or 47cm
Depth: 15" or 38cm
Weight: 40lbs or 18.1KG
:)