Why become a member? ×

Fuzzrocious Rat King

face19820

Most pedals are latching - they stay on until you hit the switch again. With momentary switches the effect will only be engaged while you keep your foot on it.

So unless you've got a something in mind that needs very brief bursts of distortion you're better off with a latching switch.

[quote name='topheteatwo' timestamp='1390514263' post='2346393']
Also, order from Joes Pedals, no custom jobs with it, but my god, the delivery time, it arrived at my house in Ireland in less then 24 hours, unreal!
[/quote]

I ordered at 6pm today, the latching from Joes. Fingers crossed here by Saturday man.

Excited as hell.

[quote name='bakerster135' timestamp='1390559738' post='2346752']
Ah man, that Rat King's gonna make the ODB3 look like a joke pedal! :-D
[/quote]

I have a TB500 arriving today and the pedal should be here tomorrow!!

I am buzzing out my face!! I will hurt teeth with this sound at nexts weeks gig.

[quote name='bakerster135' timestamp='1390571229' post='2346999']
I was listening to Converge earlier, and that combo's got Nate Newton written all over it! You'll be deaf come Monday :lol:
[/quote]

haha! Buzzin.

My band mates can finally get annoyed at how loud the sound is!

If the audience hurt after our set I will be happy.

[quote name='face19820' timestamp='1390579530' post='2347200']
Have you tried the Rat King yet?

Please tell me it's incredible!
[/quote]

I've just been playing mine on a crappy Peavey combo but it sounds incredible, I'll be at practise with my proper rig tomorrow, so I'll let you know exactly how it sounds, so far, the second distortion setting is exactly what I need!

[quote name='topheteatwo' timestamp='1390579998' post='2347208']
I've just been playing mine on a crappy Peavey combo but it sounds incredible, I'll be at practise with my proper rig tomorrow, so I'll let you know exactly how it sounds, so far, the second distortion setting is exactly what I need!
[/quote]

Nice one dude. I won't be able to use my rig etc until Monday, so be to hear how awesome it is!

Joes is great, so you should have it asap!
My Rat Tail is just the feedback switch away from a Rat King (in that I have the second gain mod), and it is killer!

If you're interested, I did some stacking of some Fuzzrocious pedals here (where decent headphones):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSL9jALcHNk

Unfortunately I recorded it about a month before my Dark Driving arrived, I'm on 5 Fuzzrocious pedals now :-P

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1390589055' post='2347379']
Joes is great, so you should have it asap!
My Rat Tail is just the feedback switch away from a Rat King (in that I have the second gain mod), and it is killer!

If you're interested, I did some stacking of some Fuzzrocious pedals here (where decent headphones):

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSL9jALcHNk[/media]

Unfortunately I recorded it about a month before my Dark Driving arrived, I'm on 5 Fuzzrocious pedals now :-P

Si
[/quote]

Si, I've always meant to ask you. how does that Organizer sound? I love how it sounds but I'd love to know from you and how it sounds with reverb and some dirt?