Why become a member? ×

Vintage ICON VJ96 Fretless Bass

Guest skidmissouri

The photos in all of your threads look like they were taken in the same 'music' shop. Are you a commercial trader/shopkeeper? If so, these forums are for 'private' sales....

Edited by cetera

Guest skidmissouri

[quote name='cetera' post='232000' date='Jul 3 2008, 01:49 PM']The photos in all of your threads look like they were taken in the same 'music' shop. Are you a commercial trader/shopkeeper? If so, these forums are for 'private' sales....[/quote]

No I am not. My mates placed my stuff in his shop... Why would I post a few things on here if I owned a music shop.....

[quote name='skidmissouri' post='232018' date='Jul 3 2008, 02:07 PM']No I am not. My mates placed my stuff in his shop... Why would I post a few things on here if I owned a music shop.....[/quote]

To shift them to their target market? Thats what businessmen do.... I would think! :)

I'm referring to [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=19:"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=19:[/url]
[i]
3. These forums are for selling USED items only. If you are a trader then get in touch with a moderator who will be able to help you.[/i]

I'm waiting for a PM from the OP and then i'm sure everything will be resolved amicably :).

Guest skidmissouri

[quote name='cetera' post='232043' date='Jul 3 2008, 02:43 PM']To shift them to their target market? Thats what businessmen do.... I would think! :)[/quote]

You know what I mean. Its not retail new. I have only played it once for about 10min... so it is basically new.

Guest skidmissouri

[quote name='parker_muse' post='232224' date='Jul 3 2008, 06:56 PM']Any trades?[/quote]

Nope sorry. Selling up.