Fender Telecaster Bass, 1968, Pink Paisley, Original
£7950

Rick's Fine '52

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but seeing this beauty in a so mint condition, with all the "candy" still intact makes me think about...

I think it's kinda sad to let this bass unplayed, but who is going to have the heart to put a ding or a scratch in a so wonderfully maintained intrument ?

[quote name='Henrythe8' timestamp='1403784241' post='2486287']
I'm sorry, but seeing this beauty in a so mint condition, with all the "candy" still intact makes me think about...

I think it's kinda sad to let this bass unplayed, but who is going to have the heart to put a ding or a scratch in a so wonderfully maintained intrument ?
[/quote]

Its not mint, and it has been played, and contrary to your comments (??), it gets played alot (Not sure why you understood the bass to never being played?), it has some dings, and touch up to the hot rod metallic edges. Its just been looked after, thats all, as it should be.

If good condition instruments aren't for you, then fine, you can find plenty of stripped versions out there, as the wallpaper fell off in many examples of these, and cracked all the lacquer off. Many others were stripped in the early 70's as the pysch finish was very quickly out of fashion, hence why good examples are so seldom seen.

Nothing sad about this bass Sir.

Can't comment on 'stinky pete'....never heard of him.

I just assumed by the photographs that the bass was new. Or just like new. Well, really near to new.
If it's been played, and is played, that's fine by me. I did not mean any disrespect, of course.

Stinky Pete is a toy in toy story that has never been played with, he's brand new and still in his box.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...