Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Mesa Boogie Buster 200 watt all valve head
£700

magee

Now sold, thanks.

Mesa Boogie Buster 200 watt all valve head for sale.

This is a versatile, powerful amp with a fantastic rich sound. It sounds great and really can do lots of different tones.

The EQ is via knobs and a really precise graphic EQ section, and it's well worth downloading the manual and taking the time to use the guidance there to find tones, that really helps you get the most out of this one's versatility.

It's a lovely sounding amp that never got pushed hard with my blues band at gigs through a Barefaced Compact, so I just don't need 200 tube watts, hence the sale.

It's just had a full service and has had all the power valves newly replaced - it hasn't been gigged or rehearsed with since the service.

It weighs around 23-24KG, so it's heavy, as you'd expect an all-valve 200 watter to be, but not as heavy as some. It was re-upholstered in this colour scheme by a previous owner. Comes with branded cover.

Obviously collection from Glasgow would be better because of weight/potential fragility but can be sent by courier, insured, for £25 to the UK.

Matthew

[attachment=151818:DSC_0249.JPG]

[attachment=151819:DSC_0252.JPG]

Edited by magee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the bass buster 200 combo. Amazing piece of kit. This would be a better bet as the combo is pretty unmanageable it's that heavy. I have had loads of bass amps including fender bassman 135, ampeg v4b, etc etc. I would put this amp up with the very best. Very versatile, extremely powerful amp. Best of luck with the sale-great price too.

[quote name='magee' timestamp='1394707730' post='2394180']
Stop - you're making me want to keep it now, and I do have to move it on. Thanks for the kind words, though, it does sound beautiful.
[/quote] looks lovely too! very nice bit of kit, have a longing bump on me! :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...