Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender Precision MIM 1998 - SOLD!
£200

Russ

Here we have my 1998 Fender MIM Precision. Cash is needed to put towards a new cab, so she's got to go, alas. Still, my loss, your gain and all that.

Usual MIM specs - alder body, maple neck/rosewood fingerboard, nice purply-blue finish, black scratchplate.

She's a player - plays like butter and barks like a true Precision should. Quite light too (8.5lbs) so not too hard on the shoulder. Young enough to be modern, but old enough to have some mojo. I'll be honest though, she's been played a lot and has a few small battle scars (most visible on the end of the headstock) and a little buckle rash on the back - I'd give her a 6.5-7/10 for appearance, but it's personality that counts, right? And she has plenty of that. :)

She comes with a Fender hard case, and can be yours for the bargain price of £200. Don't bother with a Squier - get this one. :D I'm in Croydon and would prefer the buyer to collect, but shipping could be arranged if necessary, or I can arrange to meet you as long as you're not too far away.

EDIT: Sold! Thanks for looking.

Edited by Russ

[quote name='spacey' timestamp='1389196081' post='2331191']
I would have bought that if you were up north
[/quote]

I'll ship it for £15... it's in a hard case so it should survive the journey. :D