Why become a member? ×

SOLD !! Fender Jazz USA 2001 - price drop to £650
£700

BMBR

SOLD - please remove thank you :)
PRICE DROP £650 TO SHIFT IT
Fender USA Jazz - I would prefer a sale ([s]asking £700 ovno[/s]) as I need to trim the collection, however I would consider a trade for a USA P maple fingerboard.
I'm more a P player than a Jazz player but this is a great bass. Serial number puts it at 2001. Original hard case is included. It's in great condition - a couple of marks on the edge of the body which I've tried to show in photos - but otherwise all original, all working, all good ! The body colour is a kind of light mint green.
I'm in Horsham near Gatwick. Happy to courier so long as buyer arranges.
Cheers !

Edited by BMBR

Hi the weight shows a straight 9lbs using the bathroom scales.
Re the colour I'd definitely describe it as green not blue but it's not a vivid green (I thought surf green was quite a vivid definite green ? But I could be wrong). It's a light greeny/blue with the emphasis more on green ! Help maybe I'm going colourblind :-S

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since posting this for sale I've kept grabbing it and playing it at home and that makes me have doubts whether I really want to sell it - why do I do this whenever I make the painful decision to sell one to keep the collection to a ensible number ?? Then again - what is a sensible sized collection eh :)

Re the colour - which of these is it closest to? - [url="http://www.fender.com/en-GB/support/color-chart/"]http://www.fender.com/en-GB/support/color-chart/[/url]

Edited by ikay

The only relevant colours listed for this model, American, June 2000/July 2003 are 51 (Sky Blue) and 74 (Aqua marine metallic). Looking at the colour chart, it is surprising that Sky Blue appears a shade darker than Sonic Blue.
They are all a pig to photograph.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...