Why become a member? ×

This has been sold, rude posters now ignore!

Jebo1

• 3 months later...

[quote name='Jebo1' post='335369' date='Nov 24 2008, 11:39 AM']This has jarred me somewhat as I have no recollection of selling this, which is a surprise, as I usually remember all of my sales!

Ahh well, I guess I should lay off the booze.[/quote]

:) i almost bought it myself...that's why i remember it.

[quote name='Jebo1' post='335561' date='Nov 24 2008, 03:17 PM']You sure?

Actually, I remember it now it was to a kid from Glastonbury who came and picked it up at Bristol Bus Station. I remember!

Paid £300 for it, and I had a horrid hangover. Ahhh! Memories (not good whn you lose them...)[/quote]

Was previously of the Beedster herd :)

[quote name='Jebo1' post='335369' date='Nov 24 2008, 11:39 AM']This has jarred me somewhat as I have no recollection of selling this, which is a surprise, as I usually remember all of my sales!

Ahh well, I guess I should lay off the booze.[/quote]

Wow I've heard of surprise ebay purchases turning up but foretting an eBay sale takes some doing .... :)

Could you update your first post and heading to reflect the situation? Ta

[quote name='JimGadd' post='340858' date='Nov 29 2008, 11:21 PM']Hey,
I might be interested in this =]
Email me at [email protected]

EDIT: apologies for the necropost, my bad, sorry[/quote]

I think you maybe better read the thread...it was sold months ago :) Maybe...and i know this is a lot to ask...but maybe the OP could get off his arse and change the heading to sold? Cos if he doesn't this thread could be around for eternity.

Edited by thebeat

[quote name='thebeat' post='340868' date='Nov 29 2008, 11:54 PM']I think you maybe better read the thread...it was sold months ago :) Maybe...and i know this is a lot to ask...but maybe the OP could get off his arse and change the heading to sold? Cos if he doesn't this thread could be around for eternity.[/quote]

If you'd have checked, I've actually nt logged in for the best part of a week as I've been in Germany and am only now able to edit it. Some of us don't spend all of our time on the internet................

Have amended the title now and let this be the end of it.

[quote name='Jebo1' post='340945' date='Nov 30 2008, 10:28 AM']If you'd have checked, I've actually nt logged in for the best part of a week as I've been in Germany and am only now able to edit it. Some of us don't spend all of our time on the internet................

Have amended the title now and let this be the end of it.[/quote]

Lawrie
If you ask me it's f**king irresponsible of you to go away on tour, playing bass and generally living the rock'n'roll lifestyle, whilst a post that hasn't been responded to for several months was still live on BC. Your failure to log on to BC at least once per day during this period on the off-chance that a response had been posted is further evidence, should it be needed, of your blatant disregard for the mental health of other members who might want to buy - or at least talk about - a bass that was sold to a mysterious young gentleman from Glastonbury several months ago. Why should these people have to waste up to 30 seconds of their valuable time reading the full thread above to establish that the bass is no longer on the market I ask you? I propose that at the next BC board meeting you are blackballed
Chris