Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*
£550

warwickhunt

I bought this Streamer as I was so taken with the bolt-on Dolphin Pro II that I have (I've owned NT Pro I basses and always considered BO to be inferior... WRONG). It has more snap/attack than the SSI basses I have BUT I can't get away with the chunkier neck! The neck will suit those who don't want the skinny necks on some Warwicks, possibly those who like a P profile rather than a J.

All electrics are first class and the neck is true with no issues. Overall condition is good/excellent with one scratch on the upper horn. Supplied with Fender straplocks (inc' strap fittings).

Price includes UK shipping in a generic hardcase.

Not wanting to trade for a bass but a couple of Aguilar DB12 cabs would be of interest. ;)

[url="http://s54.photobucket.com/user/warwickhunt/media/IMG_3115_zpscabc5b29.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s54.photobucket.com/user/warwickhunt/media/IMG_3116_zpse6e14405.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by warwickhunt

• 2 weeks later...

I live in N.Ireland and have posted and received quite a few basses from England and its typically about a fiver or so more via parcel force so not too bad. I will check tomorrow how my piggy bank is holding out :ph34r: in case I need to rob peter for some cash LOL,
Need to stop buying more basses but the WW is nice.....

[quote name='briansbrew' timestamp='1389556020' post='2335524']
I live in N.Ireland and have posted and received quite a few basses from England and its typically about a fiver or so more via parcel force so not too bad. ...
[/quote]

ParcelForce will save me money, so I'd knock a tenner off... but be aware the bass wouldn't be insured! :blink:[size=4] [/size]

[size=4]PF don't insure musical instruments hence I'd not use them, unless you wanted to save that tenner and take the chance! B)[/size]

I won't haggle over the price but I was sure if the bass was in a hard case then its covered by PF but they don't usually take it if its not in a case. I once has a musician bass delivered to me in a padded guitar bag with no tape or nothing just a postal sticker on it :o and it arrived in good nick but he was lucky LOL
So let me check tomorrow and I will get back to you.

[quote name='briansbrew' timestamp='1389561076' post='2335597']I was sure if the bass was in a hard case then its covered by PF but they don't usually take it if its not in a case. I once has a musician bass delivered to me in a padded guitar bag with no tape or nothing just a postal sticker on it :o and it arrived in good nick but he was lucky LOL
[/quote]

Nope, PF don't insure musical instruments... well documented on Basschat and in the small print of their T&C. :(

• 2 weeks later...