Why become a member? ×

TRADED DHA VT1 EQ Bass Drive (minty) + DHA psu
£90

andydye

[s]For Sale my 'DHA VT1 EQ Bass Drive' in minty condition and with the original DHA power supply, I got this recently to see if the valve sound would suit my new project and it does so I'm getting an all valve Orange AD200b head! this wee pedal is therefore a bit supplanted by the incoming (hopefully) Orange head of awesomeness!

[color=#282828]This is a hand-built, high-quality, fantastic-sounding and very versatile box indeed. If you want 'that' valve sound, this has got it, in sleighloads, and with bells on. These are [b]£169.00[/b] new from DHA. This one is marked June 2012 and is fitted with an Electro-Harmonix 12AX7/ECC83 valve.

Here’s the blurb from Dave Hall’s website: [url="http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/page29.html"][color=#0F72DA]http://www.davehalla....uk/page29.html[/color][/url][/color]

Velcro underneath, all working beautifully (except the common/known issue with the headphone circuit being a bit bobbins but DHA admit this is a design flaw not a unit fault).

[attachment=150836:20131222_153506.jpg]

[attachment=150837:20131222_153517.jpg]

£90 inc uk postage
Collection form Sheffield always welcome
Any price questions by pm please[/s]

Edited by andydye

I seriously thought about selling mine earlier this year, and even got as far as listing it in the FS section. I used it at a rehearsal (and later a studio job) and fell in love with it all over again - great (not so) little piece of kit.

The issue with the headphone socket is that after a while they only work on one side - simple fix with a mono headphone adaptor though.

[quote name='sk8' timestamp='1387799161' post='2315737']
What's the issue with the headphone circuit?!
[/quote]

When I got it I tried it with the headphone socket and it sounded really odd/bad/absent so I then tried it with my sfx micro-h from the normal output and it sounded amazing! I thought this was odd so I emailed dave hall to describe the problem and ask him what to do...
He replied that
"The chip in the headphone circuit isn't brilliant and sometimes fails, don't worry about it if you don't use the headphone output as the signal for it is split from the main output and not tied to it so it won't affect the sound or function of the pedal in real use"
I thought this a tad bizarre but it does indeed sound awesome when through an amp so I've stopped worrying about it now...

:)

Edited by andydye