Why become a member? ×

GK bass cabinet 400W 15" EV speaker only £80 - SOLD
£80

loweringthetone

Gallien Krueger 115T cab in excellent condition. It's loaded with a 15" 400W EV speaker which makes it very full range and more articulate in my opinion, than the current GK paragons. It will hold it's own in an electric band with a drummer. I hung onto this cab for a long time because of the sound. Dimensions in cm are 40D x 57W x 63H and it weighs 59lb. So it's not the smallest cab compared with todays offerings, but neither is it the biggest or heaviest. Never sonically abused . It's in excellent condition and its been stored in a warm dry bedroom.

A high quality cab for someone wanting an inexpensive, one speaker option to to take to their gig.

Pickup from Nottingham, just down the road from M1 J25.

[attachment=150627:Front.JPG][attachment=150628:Back.JPG][attachment=150629:Side.JPG][attachment=150630:Serial.JPG]

Edited by loweringthetone

[quote name='ebenezer' timestamp='1387368736' post='2311108'] what a bargain......and with EV driver!!........that'll push some air! [/quote] Many thanks. I've just looked in the back...the speaker is an EVM 15B OEM....and its a 400W speaker,not 300W, so I have corrected the ad above

Edited by loweringthetone