Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Tokai Les Paul (Love Rock) Guitar
£195

[b]*SOLD* Tokai Les Paul (Love Rock) Guitar[/b]

The parameters of the project that I specifically bought this guitar for have changed, so it is now surplus to requirements. It's a nice thing indeed, but I can't justify the investment in it just to have it hanging around as I don't play guitar professionally and young master discreet is a lefty. Yes, I know. :mellow:

I bought it from Moos3h (James) of this parish only recently and it arrived in very close to as-new condition (it still is) and it plays and sounds exactly how you'd expect a Tokai Les Paul to play and sound - much like a G*bs*n Les Paul. :)

I'm looking for less than I paid for it for a quick sale, as young master discreet has expressed an interest in having Santa bring him the latest xbox nonsense.

As usual the item will be very well-packed and despatched via an appropriately insured and tracked method. I will PM the lucky buyer an ETA and tracking information of course. Payment is via bank transfer ONLY, please.

Please feel free to check my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/154659-discreet/page__st__60__p__2265030__hl__discreet__fromsearch__1#entry2265030"]feedback[/url], should you deem it necessary. :)

Oh yes - it's a real looker too - creamy vintage white with gold hardware. Here are some pics: Some of them were taken by James, so I hope he doesn't mind me recycling them. Thanks, James. :)

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

[center][/center]

I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet

Sunday BUMP for a really great guitar at an even greater price!
Please buy this! If I don't get young master discreet an xbox for Christmas my name will be mud!!

PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY IN THE UK!! :) Edited by discreet

[quote name='ash' timestamp='1385935982' post='2293923']
Hiya what is the specific model number please, a friend of mine is interested but wants to know this. Thanks!
[/quote]

Hey Ash, short answer is I don't know. I can't see any number on the guitar... I'll find out and get back to you. :)

[quote name='Immo' timestamp='1385937150' post='2293955']
...we're in Poland. Would you ship?
[/quote]

I don't see why not, if Ash's friend doesn't want it - he's now first in the queue.
It may cost a little more to send, though? I'll find out. :)

Edited by discreet