Why become a member? ×

NEW FORUM: Share Your Music

Skol303

[i]Ta-da-da-da, da-da-da-daaarrr![/i] [that's a fanfare]

[size=5]We've just launched the shiny new 'Share Your Music' section as part of the Recording forum[/size] :)

Here's a link to it:

http://basschat.co.uk/forum/95-share-your-music/

If you have some new (or old) music that you want to share, then this is where to plonk it.

The Recording forum of old is now going to be where you can talk about the process of recording itself - the 'doing' bit.

The monthly music and mixing competitions will remain in the main Recording forum until everyone's got used to the new [s]regime[/s] system.

Got comments/questions? Get in touch.

Cheers,

Paul

[quote name='xilddx' timestamp='1384519956' post='2277641']Yes it makes more sense really. I saw the skeleton thread last night and wondered what it was for.

Are some of the other threads going to be merged into it?[/quote]

Yup, some of the threads currently pinned in the Rec forum will be moving over, namely:

- Basschatter's Soundcloud accounts
- Something Old & Something New
- The basschat review bar and grill (which is going to be unpinned and let out to pasture...)

Hopefully having a new forum dedicated to sharing music will help to bring new focus to what I think is one of BC's best outputs - the music we all make! :)

Videos of live gigs should be posted in the 'Live photos & videos' forum under Gigs. This one 'ere:

http://basschat.co.uk/forum/94-live-photos-%26-videos/