Why become a member? ×

Westone spectrum GT bass w/ hardcase £SOLD posted
£160

tommorichards

Hey chaps, i picked up this lovely bass about a month ago, and its not really suited my my style of music in my band. The bass itself looks pretty much immaculate, and all the controls work perfectly. its a lovely gloss black, and i cant see any real imperfections. The hardcase is included. £160.

the 3 way switch is for selecting pickups, its then got a volume and 2 tones; one per pickup. It also has a little push-pull pot which changes the direction of the rear pickups windings with regards to the front pickup, switching it between hum cancelling and normal.

Action is low and plays very well. the rear pickup is customisable to someone who is handy with a soldering iron, as it has wires for each coil, but they are wired in series. You can get to the pickup and alter it so you could get 4 wires going from it.

So, here are some pictures

Im open to trades, pretty much anything, but id prefer cash on this one. Also, id prefer pickup or a meetup somewhere. But if needed, i can post it at an extra cost.

Video showing it off!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfHIU29JP-s[/media]

Edited by tommorichards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Purely in the interests of curiosity, as I already have far too many basses at the moment (but it is a Westone and it is black and I haven't ever tried a Spectrum...). :ph34r: are you able to weigh this accurately, please?

Ta.

Thank you. From my perspective I am pleased because it is a shade too heavy. Of course that doesn't help with your sale. Nevertheless, this is a lot of bass for the money and someone will get a bargain.