Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yorkshire Bass Bash, Sunday 29th June, 12.30-4.30 pm

yorks5stringer

[b]If you were undecided about attending, you may find the following information helpful.[/b]

Thanks to the generosity of Strings and Things, Beat-it Music in Baildon, and Basschatter 'Rhino' we will be auctioning the following new items:

Tanglewood TW55A Electro-Acoustic Bass: Shop price c£400
[attachment=9981:TW55BASSMED.jpg]

Extreme Jazz Bass Copy: Shop price c£80
[attachment=9982:extremeP65B.jpg]

I'll look at establishing realistic reserves on both these items. We are looking for a music related charity who sends instruments to needy children as the recipent of all the funds realised.

The Bassbashers Raffle (tickets £1) has a number of music related items up for grabs including bottles of booze(!), a new Warwick 2U Gig Bag, and a Musicians Starter Pack.

There will also be a number of Basschatters with items for sale such as a G&L L2500, a MarkBass T151 neo cab, a OLP Tony Levin 5 String, a Fender stickered Aria 5 String Jazz Copy, and a Crafter electro-acoustic 5 String Bass.

PS Just had a word with Jon Shuker: he's sending up a bass to auction...no, just some posters!

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='ped' post='226179' date='Jun 24 2008, 08:04 PM']I bet you are hoping nobody says 'Bring the Marshall stack' :) :huh:[/quote]

LOL, the thing weighs more then I do. the head alone is 5 stone without the flightcase. Sounds Fantastic though. Had my bongo running thru it today for the first time. OMG I nearly crapped myself with excitement.

Musically Related Charities

As we now have a number of items for auction as listed above and now also an as new Gothard Flight Case (the Jazz bass will fit nicely) it would be good to donate this money to a charity that has some musical connection.
Does anyone know of such a Charity please?