Why become a member? ×

WANTED: 2X10 (Ashdown cab) ASAP!

spog

Just bought Jobie's Ashdown combo, now need the 2X10 to go with it. I know there are a few knocking about herein, but none of the folk I've asked so far got back to me. My pysics tell sme that the thing has to be 4 ohms so's it won't 'pull' too much on the amp and blow it? That being the case, has anybody got owt that'll do the job? I'll drive and collect within 100miles maximum of Hull. :)

[quote name='spog' post='225329' date='Jun 23 2008, 08:16 PM']Just bought Jobie's Ashdown combo, now need the 2X10 to go with it. I know there are a few knocking about herein, but none of the folk I've asked so far got back to me. My pysics tell sme that the thing has to be 4 ohms so's it won't 'pull' too much on the amp and blow it? That being the case, has anybody got owt that'll do the job? I'll drive and collect within 100miles maximum of Hull. :)[/quote]

Strangely I bought his 2x10 cab off him only a couple of weeks ago. Pretty damn good it is too, you'll be wanting a 8 ohm one though, otherwise you'll pop your amp. 2 x 8 ohm cabs gives a 4 ohm total.

[quote name='far0n' post='225342' date='Jun 23 2008, 08:27 PM']Strangely I bought his 2x10 cab off him only a couple of weeks ago. Pretty damn good it is too, you'll be wanting a 8 ohm one though, otherwise you'll pop your amp. 2 x 8 ohm cabs gives a 4 ohm total.[/quote]

And you still havent left me any feedback Far0n! lol
Thinking about it, Im not sure I left you any... *goes to check*