Why become a member? ×

Burrito's Basses

Cat Burrito

A far cry from the gear threads I'd post circa 2008/9, I've been operating at a GAS free happier level for about 3yrs now. Nothing against the pursuit for dream gear but I've been learning to appreciate what I have, spend cash travelling / doing other things & not have 30 instruments sitting in cases! Anyway, presenting -

The blondes in my life; my European upright bass (with Shadow pickup) & Squier CV 50s P-bass with Vox practice amp half in shot.

[url="http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Tim_73/media/1c5d82ab-0ffc-475b-9a74-880f50fa747c_zps0528d79c.jpg.html"][/url]

My old faithful striped 70s Fender Precision & Orange rig. It's my only rig I use & all I need.

[url="http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Tim_73/media/13316232-5645-4114-b7dc-5d0ca73aa2f9_zps832f8178.jpg.html"][/url]

And that's all folks (apart from an acoustic guitar, a mandolin & a telecaster that are mostly rested these days)...

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1383749741' post='2268535']I reckon you and Waynepunkdude are vying for the biggest percentage weight loss in the time I've been on BassChat. You both look (almost) like different people. Can you share your secrets with me, haha!
[/quote]

It really is just a case of eating better / eat smaller portions and being a bit more active. I lost a total of 4 stone quite healthily and naturally. To be fair when you saw me I was post cancer treatment drugs and my weight had ballooned to a record high. I'm actually back to where I was in my 20s so I'm happy with that. I don't think my weight had varied more than 3kgs in 2yrs which is good.