Why become a member? ×

SOLD Tecamp M210 (neo version) 4 Ohm - Price drop to £350!
£450

LukeFRC

The time has come to sell off my Tecamp Puma rig as I explore amp pastures new.

So first up my M210

It's a 2 x 10 with a horn/tweeter
It has an 6 position switch for the horn- which isn't just the horn level but also where the crossover is.
It's got a lightweight, strong construction and neo speakers (i.e. the older Tecamp models)
The sticker on the back says 38 -16000 Hz
Rated at 600w
In good condition, it's been used with some wear marks on the tolex and the a few nicks to it too. Been well cared for, never left in unheated places or car/van. Never really pushed hard or ragged to pieces either.
[b]Oh best bit…. it weighs about 17-18kg or so. Fits easily in the boot of a citron saxo. [/b]

this is the older neo version of the M210 - the current one on the tecamp website is a different, weight and size with ceramic drivers.

It's in Leeds, not totally sure about posting something this big but can possibly deliver it within a fair distance of Leeds...

£450

Trades… not against in principle but not much I'm looking for (Berg IP112ex, or Warwick JD thumb?!) I'll possibly say no but feel free to try me.

(I also need to work out in the next few days if I'm going to sell my Puma 1000 (for about £650) but if someones looking for a whole tecamp rig that might be possible.)

Edited by LukeFRC

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1384435942' post='2276636']
What's the dims? (Dimensions)
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]540mm wide[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 660mm high (including the rubber bits on the bottom)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]400mm deep[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A bit bigger than your XS cabs, but I guess more low end is the trade off.
An easy fit in the back of our saxo with the amp in a bag down the side. [/font][/color]

Edited by LukeFRC

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1384452728' post='2276942']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A bit bigger than your XS cabs, but I guess more low end is the trade off.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

this is a guess!

I realised that it is wider, I was looking for match as the other two are 8 Ohms, joined = 4 your cab = 4 three Cab bass rig max power. Aesthetically i need the correct width of the XS range, but at a premium of course. Good luck absolutely brilliant cabs, at this price a steal..... A 2 x 10" for a 1 x 12" price c'mon guys.

Bumpette

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1384464222' post='2277152']
I realised that it is wider, I was looking for match as the other two are 8 Ohms, joined = 4 your cab = 4 three Cab bass rig max power. Aesthetically i need the correct width of the XS range, but at a premium of course. Good luck absolutely brilliant cabs, at this price a steal..... A 2 x 10" for a 1 x 12" price c'mon guys.

Bumpette
[/quote] you could make a pyramid style structure of speakers, (put your strings inside to keep them fresh?)

:D

oh and bump

[quote name='Bassistclem' timestamp='1385724828' post='2291505']
Hi Luke. I'm on the look out for something at the moment and heard good things about these. It's a bit more than my funds will allow right now but trying to shift a couple of things so hopefully will be in touch if it's still around. Not planning to sell the Takamine though!
[/quote] Glad to hear the taki is still getting played :) what are you trying to shift?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...