Why become a member? ×

New bass day x 2.

DSBass

[quote name='White Cloud' timestamp='1382649881' post='2255143']
Very nice. Which do you prefer?
[/quote]

This is my third Jazz bass. I did have an American standard before as well as a Mim 60's Classic. So I know I love Jazz basses. Thats why I got one again. For me and the way I play a jazz bass always works. I can always get it to sound good no mather what style I play. Its also really great to play.

The Streamer is my first Warwick and I have almost had it for a week now. I must say its a lovely bass. This is a -97 so the neck is thin. Remimds me some of the jazz neck. Feels great to play. I can get about which sound I want from it and I love the countored body.

I cant honestly say I prefer one over the other. They are just amazing basses both of them and I think they will get about the same amount of playing time and love from me :-)

[quote name='DSBass' timestamp='1382651624' post='2255171']
This is my third Jazz bass. I did have an American standard before as well as a Mim 60's Classic. So I know I love Jazz basses. Thats why I got one again. For me and the way I play a jazz bass always works. I can always get it to sound good no mather what style I play. Its also really great to play.

The Streamer is my first Warwick and I have almost had it for a week now. I must say its a lovely bass. This is a -97 so the neck is thin. Remimds me some of the jazz neck. Feels great to play. I can get about which sound I want from it and I love the countored body.

I cant honestly say I prefer one over the other. They are just amazing basses both of them and I think they will get about the same amount of playing time and love from me :-)
[/quote]
Very cool reply, thanks!

Both such different beasts...variety is the spice of life.

[quote name='rallyeluke' timestamp='1382647532' post='2255096']
2 gorgeous basses :)

It does look like the control plate on the jazz does not line up with the scratch plate though? Either way I want them both ;)
[/quote]

Thanks. I think it is because of the pics. The pics are pretty crappy and taken on high iso. I didn't notice anything when I controlled the bass.