Why become a member? ×

SOLD ::: Jackson Randy Rhoads 5 Floyd Rose. :: SOLD::
£675

[color=#333333]Jackson Randy Rhoads 5 Floyd Rose as new and in mint unmarked condition. Fitted Jackson hard case. Thru neck with Seymour Duncan pups and top line original Floyd Rose. Amazing guitar as Kirk Hammett uses, its the top of the Japanese range. It's not being used so looking to trade for :

Gibson SG, LP Studio or Telecaster[/color][color=#333333].

This was £900 new not long ago and is an unused gift :: NOW ONLY £500 [/color]

[attachment=146768:A RR Guitar.jpg]

Edited by CPBass

[quote name='Voodoosnake' timestamp='1382537992' post='2253364']
[color=#333333]Jackson Randy Rhoads 5 Floyd Rose as new and in mint unmarked condition. Fitted Jackson hard case. Thru neck with Seymour Duncan pups and top line original Floyd Rose. Amazing guitar as Hammett uses. It's not being used so looking for Cash or [/color][color=#333333]Trade offers Acoustic or Bass. This was £850 new a few weeks ago, how does £650 sound?[/color]

[attachment=146768:A RR Guitar.jpg]
[/quote] Lovely guitar :) (Shame Hammett cant play anything like Randy though) Good luck with the sale :)

[quote name='Voodoosnake' timestamp='1382628334' post='2254666']
Your right. Hammett has done pretty well for himself though, i doubt he worries about these things much ha ha.

He must be the guitar's most famous user?
[/quote] I cant think of many other users But I am sure Dave Mustaine used this type of bass in the mid 80's and he is better than Hammett too lol poor old Kirk anyhow good luck selling this beauty :)

Mustaine used the Jackson KV with two long points. Anthrax used these RR ones early on but they seem to few and far between. I think Andy Sneap (Sabbat) used one but I think it was a Fernandes, it was a long time ago. I bought for nostalgic reasons and its now just a wall ornament. Not fair on the wood that grew etc etc

• 5 months later...

Ha ha, looks great on all shapes. Just look at the new metal bands out there. It appears to me that the svelte shaped rock gods of yore have long gone. The Jaegermeister/Beer/KFC lifestyle has replaced the hefty amphetamine habits lol. Its a great guitar, plays and sounds superb and the trem is top notch with regard intonation and tuning stability sfter a few divebombs.

Edited by Buzzardist

• 1 month later...