Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Price drop! £399 - Eden Metro DC210XLT combo for sale
£599

topgun

This has been sitting unused in my garage for too many months now, due to musical inactivity and the fact that I've got a MarkBass combo as well. It should go to someone who will make use of it.

Good condition, great power, very versatile. Specs on the Eden website ([url="http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/combos/indiv/dc210xlt.asp"]http://www.eden-elec...iv/dc210xlt.asp[/url]).

Local pickup in South London preferred. I'll consider shipping in the UK, but I haven't looked into the cost.

Happy to answer any questions, but I'm not interested in any trade-ins.

Cheers,

Eidur

Edited by topgun

Pics below, as promised

[attachment=147130:DSCF2202.jpg]

[attachment=147131:DSCF2203.jpg]

[attachment=147132:DSCF2204.jpg]

[attachment=147133:DSCF2205.jpg]

[attachment=147134:DSCF2206.jpg]

[attachment=147135:DSCF2208.jpg]

[attachment=147136:DSCF2209.jpg]

[attachment=147137:DSCF2210.jpg]

[attachment=147138:DSCF2211.jpg]

I had one of these until recently. It was by far the best piece of kit I have ever owned. I only sold it as my back is a bit knackered now and decided to downsize. I ridiculously struggled to move it on as I don't think folk know what these combos actually are. If I was to compare, the nearest thing would be an original SWR Redhead only it doesn't have the space for a single rackmount but even that's not completely accurate. All you need to do with these is set everything flat, set your gain and master and you are off! I used mine with a 4x10 Ashdown Mag Deep. Being long throw, it virtually never went through a rig, even at 800 capacity venues. It blew my pants off every time we played. I regret not having mine now so if there is anyway you could keep it I would reconsider selling it. They are brilliant. I am very tempted to get a quote for a courier...

Still available.

For the record, delivery to Leicester with APC Overnight is £46 (including VAT) with no insurance. With Parcelforce, it's £66 with insurance (up to £400). That should give you an idea of cost to other places.