Why become a member? ×

"Here!..... have you seen my washboard?"

MB1

MB1. :)
Hello!
Im not big on pedals/effects really, but being a big fan of ASHDOWN i thought id get this together. Works for me!
Many Thanks...House 123....NeilB....Steve(yes that was your case).
Special Thanks....Martin and Guy at ASHDOWN.

sorry ..actually thought this was going in the "post your pedalboard" thread.

Edited by MB1

[quote name='steve-soar' post='223761' date='Jun 21 2008, 07:03 PM']Vey profesh', have you sold the rights to Ashdown for the design? :huh:

What are the pedals?[/quote]

Sent them some photos,as for pedals used!
all of them! except the James Lomenzo Signature distortion.I used Ashdowns drive plus instead.
Pedals Used
Envelope plus/Drive plus/Dual Band Compressor/Sub Octave plus/Chorus plus.

[quote name='neilb' post='223898' date='Jun 22 2008, 12:04 AM']Hey MB1, nice to see my old Overdrive pedal being used and in such a cool way.

Regards mate.

neil[/quote]

Cheers Neil!
These Effects work great as a set they are a lot more subtle than other effects ive used, they dont muddy up your sound and i find them much easier to use, than having to edit programs on say a Boss GT6B. Might check the new JLO distortion? i can always use it as a spare,just in case i get a puncture! :huh:
Martin.

Just spoken to John/Nappa at MUSICGROUND Manchester who has decided to stock a full set of Ashdown Pedals Including the JLO Pedal!
As Discussed this is what they look like Cased mate!
Martin. :huh:

[quote name='the_house123' post='232188' date='Jul 3 2008, 06:05 PM']Martin that looks fantastic! Im glad to see my old pedals getting some real use!
Take care m8
Mike[/quote]

Cheers Mike!
Sub Octave illuminated! Too! :huh:

[quote name='hookys6stringbass' post='233373' date='Jul 5 2008, 10:54 PM']Looking good MB1. How you getting on with the chorus?? I've heard they are a pile of crap, having said that i'd still like to find out for myself....[/quote]

The Chorus was the first pedal i bought and had had it for a while before sorting the board and the rest of the pedals,the chorus is great when you isolate it and just use that. The pedal also has a flanger facility on it with a filter(i must admit ,i use it as a chorus!).I have found the pedals more subtle than Boss ones,and they do work well as a set.
"The bushes Scream while my daddy prunes"....remember John Peel Playing this! along with John Hegley and The POPTICIANS(lots of songs about Glasses!)
who was it by?

Edited by MB1

• 4 weeks later...