Why become a member? ×

Hello from Ayrshire

Dev70

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on the forum was wondering how to get into categories as I bought an eden WT 550 but can't afford eden cabs, I have bought 2 sovereign pro 500s 12" speakers to run in 2 separate H/H cabs what would ur advice be to me go easy on me tho ha cheers . Dev70 ps playing a MM stingray

[quote name='Dev70' timestamp='1382090687' post='2247704']
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on the forum was wondering how to get into categories as I bought an eden WT 550 but can't afford eden cabs, I have bought 2 sovereign pro 500s 12" speakers to run in 2 separate H/H cabs what would ur advice be to me go easy on me tho ha cheers . Dev70 ps playing a MM stingray
[/quote]
Hi Dev, Try General Topics under heading Help Needed or Wanted i'm sure you'll get lot's of advice, it's a great forum welcome aboard.

Hey Dev,

A slightly less unofficial welcome here then. Good to see you were able to post.

My take is it's better to leave General Discussion for general discussion, as stated in that section, and rather post Amps&Cabs questions in the Amps&Cabs forum. Not for Forum Nazi reasons, but because:
When people later want to do a search after the thread you post, then they are likely to search in the Amps&Cabs forum in the Gear section, and hence will miss it. If instead they do a search on the whole of BC to cover all bases, then the search often finds shitloads of For Sale ads, and this clutters the search results.

(Me personally, I keep not understanding why forum owners (not just on here, but everywhere) would put "General Discussion" or "Everything Else" sections near the top of the list, where everyone is gonna post no matter how well though out the structure of te site is.)
OK, rant over.

Anyway, enjoy the info and the banter!

BTW, you're not alone. We have several guys from Ayrshire here. Maybe they'll come to your thread and confess. ;)

Oh, and I know nothing of Eden - garden or otherwise.

best,
bert

Edited by BassTractor