Why become a member? ×

Pinned threads in "gigs". Why?

BigRedX

All of a sudden there have appeared a number of pinned threads in the gigs section of the forum with no apparent explanation. And they seem to be just photos from previous gigs.

What's going on here? I'm not a big fan of lots of pinned threads, because they push the new unpinned threads down so they no longer appear immediately on anything but the largest of monitors and since it seems that a lot of people access the forums on mobile devices, I'm assuming that it going to be a large percentage of users.

Besides don't photos of previous gigs belong in the [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/7919-how-was-your-gig-last-night/page__st__4020"]How was your gig last night?[/url] thread?

Comments?

Edit: Ignore this post - I've just found the post in gigs explaining what was going on. It had already been push so far down the page that I didn't originally see it which sort of re-enforces the point I was making...

I'll go an make my feelings known there.

Edited by BigRedX