Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£1250

Flex

As new condition

The Preamp has been changed for an Aguilar OBP-3 pre-amp. Opens up so much tonal variety as this bass has coil taps on both pickups as well.

Fabulous Bass and plays so well, just looking for a change as it is my backup bass and really should be getting lots of use not sat in it's case...

Lovely condition and will supply a used functional hardcase with it...

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica-Oblique, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][i]The original 1977 design by Ned Steinberger that has been copied by some of the World's largest bass companies but never bettered. Buy the original and best, hand crafted by Spector's European division, these are top flight basses worthy of serious consideration. [/i][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]The [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica-BoldOblique, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][i]Europe Series™[/i][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3] Neck-Thru basses are our best value for money. Outstanding workmanship and quality is combined with top-quality components and materials, resulting in one of the best-made electric bass guitars available.[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][size=3]Black oil finish[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]Original Spector NS curved body style[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]Graphite Reinforced 3pc Neck-Thru Body, USA Rock Maple Neck[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]Body Wings: Alder back, slice of walnut[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]Top Wood USA Flamed maple top[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]24 Fret Rosewood Fingerboard[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]Mother of pearl Spector inlays[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]34" scale[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]Black Plated Hardware: Spector Brass Zinc Alloy Locking Bridge, Schaller Tuners and Straplocks[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]Pickups: EMG35 TW active pickups with coil taps on the volume pots[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]Spector TonePump™ boost only active bass and treble tone controls[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000]Width at nut 1.64", String Spacing at bridge .75", Fingerboard radius 16"[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][size=3]Weight 8lb 12oz/4kg[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[attachment=154523:Spectfront590.jpg]
[*]
[attachment=154524:Specttop590.jpg]
[*]
[attachment=154525:Specthead.jpg]
[*]
[attachment=154526:SpectBack.jpg]
[*]
[attachment=154527:SpectRear590.jpg]
[*]
[attachment=154528:Specheadback.jpg]
[/list] Edited by Flex

• 1 month later...

Not sure about that.. this is not the standard run Euro LX model, well if no one wants it it will go to the shop to sell, not a problem bud :) this is a monster and its open for a tryout at my place of course with no obligation.
Pete

• 1 month later...

Are you interested in a Euro 4Lx with EMG circuit?
Im looking for a4 string with humbuckers,

[URL=http://s519.photobucket.com/user/cd_david/media/New%20Ebay/DSC_0007_zps34a8031e.jpg.html][IMG]http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u359/cd_david/New%20Ebay/DSC_0007_zps34a8031e.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thanks
David

Edited by cd_david

• 1 month later...

Hello mate,

I have a US 2012 P-bass to sell/trade. It's got a Jazz width neck (re-shaped by Jon Shuker), custom shop 60's pick up, Olympic White with maple neck. It's a wicked bass and I'm having to let go for the same reasons, change of band, different sound and unfortunately I can't afford to keep it.

It's on Basschat (don't know id this link will work...) http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227933-fender-us-2012-std-precision-ow-mn-shuker-jazz-width-neck-re-shape/page__fromsearch__1

Best regards

Freddy

• 3 weeks later...