Why become a member? ×

2 x pedalparts tubescreamer kits BOTH SOLD!
£24

Hi guys,

recently bought 2 pedalparts tubescreamer kits with the intention of modifying them into xotic rc boost and bb preamp pedals. As misfortune would have it, Poodle has now released kits for these and, as I haven't time to scratch myself these days, I'd probably be best building those rather than faffing around modding these.

One kit comes with a 3 hole mxr sized enclosure, the other without an enclosure.

£24 plus postage for kit with enclosure
SOLD £16 plus postage for kit without enclosure. SOLD

That's a tenner or more off new prices.

Also have a few undrilled pedal enclosures that I could add to either kit. Hammond 1590B/BB equivalents by Eddystone (that's the standard mxr and larger mxr sizes for reference). £3 for a small one, £5 for a large one when included with either kit. Larger enclosure would be handy if you fancied modding the kit to make a fulltone bassdrive clone for example (although further components would be required).

Kits are sold as they arrived from pedalparts. Build instructions are not included but can be downloaded from pedalparts website (http://pedalparts.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/ToobScreamer.pdf). I offer no technical assistance whatsoever I'm afraid!

Edited by Bigwan

Kit without enclosure now gone. Can sell the other one without an enclosure if preferred.

Note these kits include all the components required to build a functioning, true bypass tubescreamer pedal except a battery, knobs and (depending on your requirements) an enclosure.