Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN* Lakland Skyline 55-64 (Bob Glaub 5 string P bass) *FURTHER FINAL PRICE DROP*
£650

Bigwan

Recently acquired Lakland Skyline 55-64 in sunburst with mint guard for sale/trade.

Excellent 35" scale 5 string p bass. Weight is 10 1/2 pounds. Bought from Drew at Manchester bass lounge a month ago (excellent chap he is too - highly recommended), but I've since acquired a 55-02 deluxe in trade which will cover all my 5 string needs. I'd like to get hold of a 57/62 spec p bass instead of a 5 string which is the only reason this is going. Sounds like a p bass should with a very nice action - I took a punt on this having major reservations that the Indonesian Skylines could keep up with the Korean ones which I've owned before, but both these Skylines are the newer manufactured ones and they're both excellent (the p bass has the edge on setup, but the 55-02 has it for flexibility).

Condition is very good, with 2 scores on the body which would most likely polish out (difficult to photograph -one on lower body edge, one on back just beside string ferrules), and an impression in the headstock tip of the metal seam of the case it was shipped in. Hadn't actually noticed this before and it would bother me so i've dropped the price a little and I'll include postage to compensate.

£500 plus postage with a very well used generic hard case. Will trade for a Roadworn 50's p bass in sunburst, but will consider other maple necked P basses. Also after a sansamp vt bass.

[url="http://s38.photobucket.com/user/Bigwan2062/library/55-64"]http://s38.photobuck...2/library/55-64[/url]

Edited by Bigwan

Guesstimate was a little off - 10 1/2 pounds using the highly scientific "weigh yourself with and without bass" method. Honestly thought it was lighter - hooray for Italia 4" wide leather straps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...