Why become a member? ×

Dick Venom on the "Radio"

BigRedX

On Wednesday 25th September (Tonight) you can hear Dick Venom & The Terrortones playing live on [url="http://www.trentsound.com"]Trent Sound Radio[/url]. We'll be playing and being broadcast just after 8.00 and there'll be a short interview with Mr Venom as well.

Full details of how to listen can be found [url="http://www.trentsound.com/listen.html"]here[/url].

Edited by BigRedX

Thanks!

Here's a couple of photos from the session...

[IMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n249/BigRedX/Dick%20Venom%20Live/IMG_0537_zps187b25d4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n249/BigRedX/Dick%20Venom%20Live/IMG_0548_zps2bfc47eb.jpg[/IMG]

The visit from the Police was somewhat unexpected. It occurred while Mr Venom was being interviewed, and the rest of the band were crammed into the toilet where there was a radio which allowed you to listen to what was going on in the studio. All of a sudden there was a loud knocking on the outside door, and when we finally figured out how to get it open, there they were... The police station was just across the road. It didn't seem as though we were particularly loud while we were playing and none of the the regulars - DJs or engineers made any comment about the volume. Most strange...

Nice one Mike. Really cool to have a copy of the whole set. Sounds f-ing great! I can understand why you lot get so much work... it's a huge breath of fresh air to hear this. Makes me want to get drunk and jump around a lot. Let me know next time you're planning a trip in/around Manchester and I'll do just that :)

I haven't listened to it from top to tail as yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so on tomorrow's commute.

PS: good luck with the new single.

Paul

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1380843136' post='2231551']
Nice one Mike. Really cool to have a copy of the whole set. Sounds f-ing great! I can understand why you lot get so much work... it's a huge breath of fresh air to hear this. Makes me want to get drunk and jump around a lot. Let me know next time you're planning a trip in/around Manchester and I'll do just that :)

I haven't listened to it from top to tail as yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so on tomorrow's commute.

PS: good luck with the new single.

Paul
[/quote]

Thanks!

Manchester gig coming up shortly.

Satan's Hollow on November 2nd - part of out forthcoming "Halloween Tour"!

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1380894597' post='2232069']

Thanks!

Manchester gig coming up shortly.

Satan's Hollow on November 2nd - part of out forthcoming "Halloween Tour"!
[/quote]

Typical! I'm off to the Warehouse Project that night for a spot of raving. What time are you on? I might be able to make it beforehand if you're playing early doors.

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1380913045' post='2232422']
Typical! I'm off to the Warehouse Project that night for a spot of raving. What time are you on? I might be able to make it beforehand if you're playing early doors.
[/quote]

I think we'll be on reasonably early. Despite being the last band on that night, they seem to want to get the live music over fairly quickly so they can get on with the club night. I'll have proper times closer to the gig date.