Why become a member? ×

SOLD Hohner Jack (Passive) For sale SOLD
£200

fender73

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hello folks[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My wonderful Hohner Jack bass is for sale[s]/trade.[/s][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Really nice bass, not mint, and has good honest wear and tear and plays well. It's the passive model and is the dark natural colour. I have no box to post but will try and blag one during the week - would rather meet up (am based in Kent but travel with work around the south east so meet/delivery possible within reason!) . I'll get some pics ready later and message you. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Great sound, currently strung 35/95 which sound great. One noteable mark on the back, but rest is honest 'mojo' :-)[/font][/color]

[s]Trade wise - Not sure what i want really, maybe P-Bass?? [/s]FS only now

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Where else can you get a through neck headless bass for £200 ish quid[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Graeme[/font][/color]

Edited by fender73

• 4 weeks later...

The 'Hob - Nob' of Basses .......... 'again' :D!! Love my passive Jack, the post says it all - headless / thru neck for not much dosh + fits into a guitar case and therefore out of sight in most car boots / stays in tune for ever / lightweight / can't recommend these fat wires strongly enough type bump!!

[quote name='dodgnofski' timestamp='1381515222' post='2240244']
The 'Hob - Nob' of Basses .......... 'again' :D!! Love my passive Jack, the post says it all - headless / thru neck for not much dosh + fits into a guitar case and therefore out of sight in most car boots / stays in tune for ever / lightweight / can't recommend these fat wires strongly enough type bump!!
[/quote]

Spot on dude!